- Living too long isn’t the concern of most people; it’s running out of money.
- Market fluctuations can destroy otherwise sound retirement plans.
- Most people do not know what investments they own, how they work or what the fees are.
- Most couples have not planned for the income loss that occurs when a spouse or partner dies; called an income cliff.
- A written plan is critical to success through and after retirement.
- Many people already have enough assets for a successful retirement, but don’t have them properly invested and managed.
Trusting someone else to ensure a successful retirement is scary. We’ll help you find answers and professionals to help answer these important questions:
How at risk are you assets?
How will you survive when your spouse dies or you have long-term care expenses?
How much income does your portfolio produce, and at what expense? How will taxes and RMDs effect your income?
A comprehensive review of your portfolio must be done to ensure your financial stability through retirement.